How Crane Scales in Your Calgary Warehouse Will Transform Your Business Operations?
A crane scale is one of those investments you might think is unnecessary. However, when you explore the benefits of these scales and how local warehouses and industrial businesses utilize them, you might rethink the decision.
Crane scales are highly functional, and they offer the ability not only to pick up a heavy object but also determine its weight with excellent accuracy. Today, crane scales boast features that make them accurate, efficient, and easier to use too.
5 Developments that Make Renting a Crane Scale a Smart Business Decision
As a business owner, return on investment is a big factor in your operations. Therefore, you might feel a crane scale is not worth the upfront cost. However, if you reply on guessing how much something weighs when you lift it with a crane, you are not maximizing your business efficiency.
Many businesses like yours utilize crane scales in Lethbridge and surrounding areas because they offer the latest technology, including:
- Dynamic Weighing Performance - The modern crane scale offers features that let you enjoy superior weighing performance. These scales are not influenced by swaying, and they have a built-in filter that allows you to adjust the stability depending on what objects you are weighing.
- Multiple Weights and Conversions - For a crane scale calibration, you need a scale that meets all regulatory requirements. Today’s advanced crane scale can switch from kilograms to pounds so that you can measure for the proper application.
- Small and High Capacity Improvements - Scales used in Red Deer and surrounding area warehouses used to be a single-purpose device. However, advancements in technology have allowed manufacturers to create high-capacity and small-capacity units. A high-capacity unit is designed for heavy-duty use and is often made with steel. A small-capacity unit is for general industrial use and made from aluminum.
- LED Displays - Today, scales are easier to read because they use large LED screen displays. Some even offer long-range viewing so that you can read them from several feet away and they have an impeccable resolution.
- Superior Accuracy - Crane scales in the past were often inaccurate or had a higher percentage of inaccuracy. However, scales today average 0.1 - 0.2 percent accuracy, which means they will be accurate weighing even the heaviest of objects.
Partner with a Company that Specializes in Servicing Crane Scales
Whether you are interested in renting a crane scale or you want to keep your scales calibrated, you need a company that understands the local regulations and offers a variety of high-quality scales to choose from.
Accurate/Western Scale Co. Ltd. offers crane scale calibrations, servicing, and rentals. Our team can help you find the right crane scale based on your weighing needs, and we have numerous options to suit almost any company budget.
Call us at 403-250-3232 to learn about crane scales. You can also complete an online contact form for quotes on your crane scale servicing or renting needs.