5 reasons to use crane scale for your Alberta business
When bulky items need to be weighed, the type of scale you use can make all the difference. For example, the trucking and railroad industries can utilize systems such as portable truck, flat top, side rail, axle scale, or western truck/rail scales. Some other industries benefit from crane scales, such as those that need to weigh cargo before loading. Any industry that manufactures or uses heavy products can take advantage of crane scales for precision and efficiency.
Advantages of Using a Crane Scale in Red Deer and Swift Current
Are you ready for a weights and measures alternative that saves you time and money? Consider using a crane scale. These will vary in size and models, providing several advantages. Here are some of the key benefits your business will experience:
1. Save Floor Space: Space is usually at a premium and building new facilities can be cost prohibitive. You will not need to designate precious floor space as you can take the scale directly to the item to be weighed.
2. Weigh Awkward Items: Some items are unwieldy and awkward to balance. Use a crane system for those items that are hard to balance on a regular scale. Secure the semi-truck tire or piece of equipment correctly and have the weight checked precisely.
3. Accurate Balance: If you are loading a freighter or manufacturing an aircraft tire, precision is crucial. While rugged enough for industrial use, depend on accuracy as close as 0.1% with a capacity of up to 200,000 kg on some models. These crane scales can be easily calibrated to keep your measurement as accurate as possible.
4. Save Time and Labour: When you do not need to move items to a specific weigh station, less manpower and time is used. Keep your team focused on bringing in and processing customer orders instead of shifting things around the warehouse. Fewer touch points result in increased efficiency.
5. Increase Safety: Reduce the risk of transporting your goods to a scale. Imagine less forklift traffic, resulting in fewer opportunities for accidents. Your employees stay safer when processes are simplified.
Dependable Crane Scales in Alberta
Meet legislation requirements and prevent overloading rail cars or semi-trailers at the dock by using a crane scale in your Swift Current and Red Deer business. No one wants to pay fines for overweight commercial vehicles when an excellent measuring system can prevent it. A complete system includes load indicators to confirm weight in the event of an accident as well.
When your business is ready to purchase new crane scales in Swift Current, turn to the crew at Accurate/Western Scale Co. Ltd. Since 1992, we have served customers in Red Deer, Swift Current, and Calgary with sales, installation, and servicing of quality scales. We work with you to find the right scale for your needs.
Call us at 403-250-3232 to learn more about crane scales in Alberta. You can also complete an online contact form to request a quote.