Manufacturer-Approved Direct Replacement for FlexWeigh's DWM-IV
Pre-engineered and pre-programmed 920i FlexWeigh Systems are Rice Lake’s turnkey answer to many of manufacturing’s most commonly used weighing processes, providing clearly defined, immediate solutions for almost any operation. 920i FlexWeigh Systems combine the power and versatility of the 920i interface with the simplicity and strength of the FlexWeigh control panel.
No need for lengthy quoting or design obstacles. Each 920i FlexWeigh model is a standard design in its own right, factory tested and programmed for the task at hand. Stainless steel NEMA-4X enclosures and rugged, customizable operation switches guarantee industrial-strength and dependability, day after day, year after year.
Once you’ve selected the right model for the job, your 920i FlexWeigh System is shipped complete and ready to weigh, seamlessly transitioning almost any measurement task, into a fully automated weighing process.
Some features of this option include:
- 101 Basic Container Filler - Tares any freestanding container, starts the fill on command, and stops at desired value.
- 102 Hopper Fill and Discharge - Tares and fills a single-ingredient hopper to a desired value, then discharges on command.
- 103 Continuous Supply - Dispenses product from a refillable hopper until supply reaches a low-level amount, then signals automatic refill of hopper.
- 104 Replaceable Supply - Dispenses product from a non-refillable container. As container empties, system can be paused to change supply container and resumed to complete the cycle.
- 107 Bulk Shipping - Repeatedly fills and discharges a measured hopper until a specified target weight has been reached.
- 108 Bulk Receiving - Repeatedly fills and dispenses a measured hopper until all product is received, then total.
- 109 Bulk Shipping or Receiving - Toggle between bulk-shipping and bulk-receiving modes.
- 201 Batch to Container - Sequentially fills ingredients into a freestanding container according to preset target weights.
- 202 Batch to Hopper and Discharge - Sequentially fills ingredients into a hopper according to preset target weights, then discharges on command.
- Wallmount stainless steel enclosure
- Application program 101, 102, 103, 104, 107, 108, 109, 201, 202
- Front panel switches: E-Stop, reset/resume, start
- Softkeys for presets, CN#, ID#, formula#, totals
- Accumulating subtotal & total registers
- Transmitted audit trail
- Digital I/O Board
- Relay rack and SSR relay outputs