The M2000D Digital Weighing System converts the weak, sensitive analog signals from standard (non-proprietary) load cells to strong, interference-resistant digital data inside the DLC (Digital Load Cell Converter) Module. Digital signals allow for extra long cable runs and individual load cell communication, improving system performance and accuracy while reducing calibration and troubleshooting time.
Lightning Protection and Transient Voltage Suppression are also key features of the Digital Weighing System as multi-stage protection is built in to both the DLC and the indicator. 4000 Volt optical and power isolation protects the valuable load cells, saving costly service bills.
The M2000D Digital Weighing System is a unique and reliable weighing system for tank, hopper, heavy capacity truck or railroad track scales.
This option’s speed and resolution features include:
- FASTSTEP filtering: The industry's most advanced algorithm-adjustable filter system
- Strong digital signals do not degrade over long distances like an analog signal, allowing for extra long cable runs.
- Each load cell communicates individually with the M2000D indicator, being processed up to 250 times per second.
This option’s digital features include:
- Lightning protection (transient voltages)
- Communications up to 1000 feet
- Extremely resistant to interference (Static, EMI, RFI)
The versatility features of this option include:
- 3 independent scale channels
- 2 fully configurable serial ports
- 4-20 mA analog output (optional)
- 6 remote inputs (optional)
- 6 setpoints (optional)
This option is accurate, providing:
- 1 million internal A/D counts
- Up to 100,000 displayed divisions
This option is reliable and durable, providing:
- Proven design hold up to the tough environments and demands of industrial weighing
- 5 available enclosure models to suit any application
Additional features include:
- Use the Custom Ticket Editor to create weigh tickets and other programs like Truck In/Out, Axle Weighing, etc.
- Store up to 100 Truck IDs with tare weights
- Easy calibration to any test weight amount
- Built-in software features! Technician and User friendly!