top of page
Axle Weighing & Gross Weighing
Accurate/Western Scale Co. Ltd. offers the harvest package in Alberta as a way to help keep a record of net loads and to show field production. You can check out the features below, and if you have any questions about this system, or if you’d like to request a quote, just contact us today.
For Harvest Purposes
These systems are meant for keeping a record of net loads to show field production.
The system is comprised of:
- Smart 1 Processor
- Traffic light control ( Optional Methods )
- Remote actuators in trucks (up to 6) to activate remote “on the fly” weighing process – including tare weights
- Control Panel c/w RF Antenna, Receiving Units, etc.
- USB Flash Drive Interface:
- virtually unlimited transaction storage
- data portability without the need for cables
- existing installations - require one available serial port on SMART1, USB upgrade kit, software revision
- Driver approaches scale and presses actuator button
- Smart 1 would zero scale and green light activated ( Optional Methods )
- Driver pulls fully onto scale and stops
- Red Light is activated once scale is in motion. When motion ceases, the time, date, truck I.D. number, and net weight is stored for the current harvest field # and product #. The green light is activated and the truck leaves.
- When 0 threshold is reached light goes red and system goes idle.
- System works in conjunction with the Western Aurora Series Remote Display c/w Built-In Stop & Go Lights (4.5” Red LED Digits; 6 Digits; Red / Green Lights)
- Operator has the option to print the report on the ticket printer or download harvest information to Microsoft Excel
bottom of page