These wheel load weight pads provide a convenient, portable, and a versatile method of determining truck weight. Weigh pads are frequently used in pairs to weigh one truck axle at a time but can also be used as multiple pads for multi-axle weighing. The platform allows for dual tires easily and safely - the second tire will not be completely on the pad but it will be off the ground to ensure axle weight accuracy. Non skid pattern ensure maximum grip in wet or snowy conditions. These truck scales are often used to check weight and avoid overweight fines.
You can purchase a combination LED Master Wheel Scale with a Slave Wheel Scale. They are connect by a water tight amphenol cable which allows you to view individual wheel load (right or left) or total axle weight. Axle weight can be stored and accumulated for total truck weight.
Dual axle suspension systems can transfer weight from one truck axle to the other during the weighing process. To avoid weight transfer and ensure weighing accuracy, the second truck axle should be kept level with the axle being weighed. Dummy pads can be used to accomplish this or three Slave scales can be used with an LED Master scale to level the axles and get dual axle weights without a lot of fuss.
Massload Axle Pad Scale
These weight pads have a very large weighing surface and low profile making them our easiest method of determining truck axle weight. These weight pads are typically sold in pairs but can also be sold in multiples to get complete trailer or truck weight in one weighment. Truck axle scales can be used with ramps for above ground installations or flush with concrete for a pit-installed permanent application. Above ground installations are forklift portable and should be used with quick disconnect cable (see options).
- 84" x 30" axle pads for dual axle truck weight; 30,000 lbs per pad (60,000 lb per axle grouping)
- 144" x 30" axle pads for tri-axle truck weight; 40,000 lbs per pad (80,000 lb per axle grouping)
- 6" low profile for ease of use
- Wheel load accurate to within 0.25% FS
- Calibrated with fully traceable certified weights
- Axle scales can be used on cement, pavement or gravel surfaces
- Forklift portable for use in multiple locations
- Four year warranty on axle pad frame
- Two year warranty on truck scale load cells
- Check weight to avoid overweight fines
- 150% full scale safe overload (electronics protected); 300% full scale ultimate overload (metal protected)