Recommendations for Good Standing
Our team of dedicated technicians are trained and equipped to install and maintain your equipment, including regular calibration, servicing and repair. We recommend you use your equipment only for its intended measuring purpose – don’t measure material your device is not designed to measure. You must consider the following while renting or purchasing a scale:
- Protecting your equipment from environmental damage.
- Ensuring the device shows measurements clearly.
- Thoroughly training staff on how to use the equipment properly.
- Buying and using equipment that has been approved, inspected and certified.
- Check to see if there is a valid sticker or certification. If it can’t be found, you can get one from an authorized service provider like us.