Programmable Process Controls and Microcontrollers
Accurate/Western Scale Co. Ltd. offers several choices in control devices and software applications in Alberta for your scale controls, including programmable process controls and microcontrollers. You can learn more about some of these options below, and you can also contact us if you have other questions, or would like to request a quote.
Western Scale Smart1 Software
The SMART1 can be programmed from any personal computer running a Windows operating system.
With the SMART1's PLAIN programming language, Scale Technicians and end-users can easily build their own custom applications and tickets, or we can do it for you.
Over the years Western has written a large number of SMART1 programs. Chances are, we already have software that will fit your application.
Rice Lake OnTrak Software
Truck scale operations currently using a manual ticketing system can automate their process with OnTrak data management software. Print tickets or reports as well as store information to a central database. OnTrak is adaptable to a wide variety of industries and compatible with many popular operating systems.
Standard features include:
- Supports Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP 2 (x86 or x64), and Windows 7 (x86 or x64) systems
- SQL Server 2005 Express Client/Server Database
- Comprehensive report filters
- User & administrator filters
- Backup and restore via included SQL Server Management Studio Express
- Unlimited charge/discount per product
- Ship or receive mode for each transaction
- Exclusive database for: customer, hauler, truck, product, job, price/discount, tax, transaction
- Ethernet TCP/IP or RS-232 connectivity
- Supports VIRTUi/VIRTUi2 or Rice Lake weight indicators
Rice Lake TransAct Software
From installation and setup, to everyday transactions, data management has never been easier! TRANSACT® was designed to make new scale management installations or upgrades virtually effortless. Even operators with little or no computer experience are immediately comfortable with its intuitive, graphically enhanced user interface. But don't let its simplicity fool you - TransAct serves as a powerful central database, seamlessly integrating your entire operation with transaction information. From the scale, to the office, to the customer, all relevant data is quickly and accurately generated for each step in your enterprise.
Standard features include:
- Intuitive menu-driven programs
- Ticket editing, voiding, reprinting with the Quickscan utility
- Report to screen, printer or export by tab delimited text format
- Password protection
- Easy-to-use graphic interface
- Full mouse and keyboard support
- Interfaces to ticket, tape, dot-matrix and laser printers (limited for TransAct LE)
- Unlimited configurable ticket formats (limited for TransAct LE)
- Fault-tolerant data recovery to protect from system crashes
- Full database backup and archive functions
- Truck “Overweight” warning
- Predetermined, keyboard and automatic tare entry
- Transaction importing/exporting, for long distance transfers in non-networking applications